- Listen to the complaint seriously. Treat the complaint confidentially
- Allow the complainant to bring another person to the interview
- If he/she chooses to ask the complainant for the full story, including what happened step by step to take notes
- Using the complainant's own words ask the complainant to check your notes to ensure your record of the conversation is accurate
- Explain and agree next action with the complainant.
Committee shall furnish a report to the management who will review and consider the recommendations and take suitable steps as deem fit.