- 18 EL in a calendar year, starting from 1st January to 31st December, on pro-rata basis
- First month: 1.5 days if DOJ is between 1st - 15th of the month
- First month: 0.75 days if DOJ is between 16th - 31st of the month
- Subsequent months: 1.5 days per month
- Prior approval of RH at least 7 days in advance.
- Intervening Sunday /Holidays are considered part of EL
- Sunday /Holidays prefixed and /or suffixed along with EL will not be considered as part of EL
- Advance EL: Maximum 7 days, once in a year with prior approval
- Mandatory to avail a minimum of one third of total EL by the end of Leave period
Modified on: Fri, 17 Jul, 2015 at 1:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.