Modified on: Thu, 4 May, 2017 at 1:24 PM
- 26 weeks paid ML restricted to first two children. out of 26 weeks, female employee will not be allowed to avail more than 8 weeks leaves preceding expected date of delivery and remaining 18 weeks' leaves can be availed post child birth.
- ML for women having two or more children is restricted upto 12 weeks. Out of 12 weeks, she will not be allowed to avail more than Six weeks (6 weeks) leaves preceding the date of her expected delivery and remaining leaves Six Weeks (6 weeks) can be availed post child birth.
- Applicable, if worked for not < 80 days preceding 12 months of expected date of delivery
- 6 weeks paid leave in case of miscarriage/MTP from the date of miscarriage/MTP
- Leave application with a medical certificate of pregnancy with the date of delivery
- Leave application with a medical certificate in case of miscarriage/MTP
For ESI employees:
- RH will intimate HR the concerned employee’s ML details
- HR will sanction SL as LWP and claim compensation from ESI
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.