- Leave is a privilege and not a matter of right
- The approving authority has discretion to refuse or curtail or revoke leave at any time according to the business exigencies, except Sick Leave
- Prior approval for all leaves is necessary. In unforeseen circumstances, intimation to be given to RH within 24 hours.
- All approved leave applications should reach HR from RH otherwise LOP will be effected
- Extension of leave is admissible before the expiry of sanctioned leave. In case of no reply from management, request for extension must be considered as refused.
Modified on: Wed, 8 Jul, 2015 at 1:49 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.