- Employee will be declared AWL if no intimation is received for his/her absence.
- Employee will be considered as absconding, if he/she remains absent:
- Without any prior approval from RH for more than 7 consecutive days
- Beyond the period of sanctioned leave approved for more than consecutive 10 days
- By one day or more days at various times making an aggregate of 30 days or more during twelve months
- RH should inform HR in case employee is absconding
- Employee will be terminated as per provisions of his/her appointment letter & this policy
Modified on: Tue, 5 May, 2015 at 1:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.