- Fortnightly reconciliation of attendance, earlier as was done by HR is no longer in vogue.
- The process has now been automated in 1Office and employee can himself/ herself see the attendance on 1Office, which is directly in sync with bio-metric machine data.
- To know the attendance, go to 1Office > My 1Office > My Requests > Attendance Normalization.
- In Attendance Normalization, employee can see the attendance captured and raise the normalization requests basis the reason.
- The last day for Attendance Normalization is 23rd of every month. Thereafter, the system will not take any such requests and the attendance gets shared with Payroll.
- Therefore, the Attendance Normalization must take place by the due date.
Modified on: Fri, 11 Mar, 2016 at 4:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.