STEP F: Process for Fake Bills
Modified on: Wed, 3 Jun, 2015 at 5:43 PM
- As soon as the fake bills are detected, the same shall be rejected as non-claimable and shall not be payable
- The list of defaulter employees along with their fake claim details is prepared on 21st of every month and shared with Corporate HR
- A Show cause notice is issued to the employee seeking clarification by 30th of the month
- If clarification received is found unsatisfactory, defaulter employee is issued warning letter with cc to his supervisor & HOD. He will also be cautioned in the warning letter that re-occurrence of any such incidents in future will lead to termination
- If the clarification received is found satisfactory, the claim will be payable
- Any re-occurrence of the offence in future second time shall result in termination of the employee without any notice period under intimation of his supervisor and HOD
- Employees need to understand this policy very clearly and are expected to dissuade from submission of fake claims.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.