Outlook 2010 /2013
Open Outlook 2010/2013. If the Outlook 2013 Startup wizard displays automatically, on the first page of the wizard, click Next. Then, on the E-mail Accounts page of the wizard, click Next again to set up an e-mail account.
If the Outlook 2013 Startup wizard doesn't appear, on the Outlook 2013 toolbar, click the File tab. Then, just above the Account Settings button, click Add Account.
Click Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
Select POP or IMAP and click Next.
Under User Information:
- In the Your Name box, enter the name you want users to see when you send e-mail from this account.
- In the Email Address box, enter your e-mail address. (email@example.com)
Under Server Information:
Under Account Type, select IMAP. We recommend using IMAP because it supports more features.
IMAP server: team.channelplay.in
Use the following type of encrypted connection (none)
SMTP server: team.channelplay.in
Security type: SSL (always)
Under Logon Information:
- In the User Name box, enter your full e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Password box, enter your password. If you want Outlook to remember your password, make sure the check box next to Remember password is selected.
At the lower-right side of the page, click More Settings
- On the Outgoing Server tab, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
On the Advanced tab:
- Under Incoming server (IMAP) next to Use the following type of encrypted connection, select none in the drop-down box port 143
- Under Outgoing server (SMTP), next to Use the following type of encrypted connection, select TLS, and port 25 or 465 then click OK.
- On the Add Account page, click Next. After Outlook 2013 tests your account, click Close to close the Test Account Settings dialog box.
- On the Congratulations page, click Finish.
- On the Account Settings page, click Close.