1. Login to Google Drive and download all the files you wish to move to OneDrive.
2. This will download a compressed zip files.
3. In a separate Folder extract the contents of the compressed file downloaded. After that we can delete the compressed file.
4. Login to Office 365 (https://portal.office.com) using your email id and password and select one drive application from the dashboard.
5. Select upload then Folder and browse to the folder where we have extracted the zip file.
6. This will now upload the complete Folder with our files in it.